Saweng Engineering is a
business unit under WAS Trading Corporation Ltd., which was established
in Thailand in 1988 as a mechanical engineering company, trader and
manufacturer of high quality steelwork and rubber products. The company
is privately owned (Danish/Thai) and registered as a limited company in
With an ability to offer
clients a range of services and products, the company has evolved over
time into providing manufacturing and design services, including cabin
parts, factory interior design, and a wide collection of high quality
accessories to cabins and marine safety equipment. Design and
manufacturing is made inhouse with a well-run workshop, providing
individual requirements to clients, e.g. a unique design and
manufacture of products, with a high standard of finish.
Saweng works within a
given budget and offer all our clients the same high standard of
service, as has been provided over the years of establishment.
Saweng Engineering aims to:
• Become a leader in engineering and fabrication of steel products for clients requiring a high level of quality at reasonable costs. This is achieved through four corner stones:
- leadership and commitment
- competences through education and continuous learning
- quality through planning, good housekeeping and continuous improvement
- cost competitiveness; through effective operations and intelligent procurement
• Provide an excellent working environment for employees, encouraging leadership and
responsibility throughout the organisation.
• Expand the business into related business areas, where existing competences can be
used or extended to provide products and services at the right level of quality/cost.