Saweng fabricates steel structures, providing components for clients or complete products.
The competences and current activities include:
• Bending, cutting and punching.
• Milling and grinding
• Welding: MIG and arc welding. (Aluminium and steel)
• Surface treatment, including galvanizing, electroplating and painting.
• Assembly and finishing of products.
fabricated products to customer specifications, drawings and sketches,
but is able to assist with design and drawings too, from concept to
drawings and from prototypes to manufacturing.
Feel free to contact Saweng with your requirements, whether it's a simple product or a complex machine.
Saweng's competences in mechanical engineering design are broad, and include:
• Mechanical engineering design, e.g. factory interior, thermal and mechanical plants and processes.
• Lifting devices. Including lifting beams, portal cranes etc., to any relevant standard, e.g. BS.
• Detailed drawings in CAD.
With extensive experience
in project management, Saweng assist or carry out any mechanical or
outsourcing project. Whether the project is small or large, Saweng has
got the resources and skills to assist customers locally, especially
within thermal and mechanical engineering projects and
outsourcing/offshoring projects. Saweng carry out all tasks, including:
• Initiation; definition of strategy and project organisation.
• Implementation; cost estimation, budgeting, scheduling, allocation of resources and control of project.
• Commissioning; auditing and evaluation, decommissioning.
Outsourcing/offshoring of business processes
As outsourcing and
offshoring of business processes are increasing for many reasons, e.g.
reduction of costs, access to Asian markets, resource increase etc.,
Saweng provides support in the following areas:
Process consultancy, advising which strategic steps to take and
implement in the process of moving
business to Thailand
• Production of steel and plastic products. Advise about local supply, labour and supporting services.
• Business advise regarding legal policies and Board of Investment (BOI) opportunities.
Saweng Engineering covers two main service areas: fabrication and consultancy.
The inhouse fabrication
service provides customers with steel products, usually on a
subcontractor basis, whereas the consultancy service assists customers
with mechanical engineering, project management and the process of
offshoring. These services are connected and complement each other,
fulfilling the needs of outsourcing business processes to a low-cost
country; either to reduce production cost, gain access to Asian markets